Join our mailing list. Information below is from 2018..
Join us at Bloodstock - the UKs No1 Metal Festival!
There’s no better way to enjoy the most metal weekend of the year than by camping in the Serpent's Lair. Once you arrive on site you will be met by the event management staff, hosts and hostesses who will direct you to your camping area to show you to your exclusive furnished accommodation.
Enjoy the many benefits Serpents Lair VIP camping has to offer including:
• Access to the Arena and Campsite from Noon on Thursday to 10am on Monday.
• Private Entrance with free parking directly across the road from your camping area.
• Complimentary hot showers and private rest rooms facilities.
• 10% Discount voucher on Bloodstock merchandise purchased at the festival.
• Free Serpents Lair T-shirt and goody bag including laminate with stage times.
• Access to the Hospitality Area including the Serpents Lair VIP bar with over 100 real ales and ciders to choose from.
• Priority Access to the bands signing tent (except headliners).
• 24 hour Hospitality Staff on hand to ensure you’re well looked after all weekend.
• Campsite Information Hub.
Every guest must hold a valid Serpents Lair VIP pass to stay in the Serpents Lair campsite
Fill out the form below and we will email you as soon as we are taking bookings.
“I don't like camping but equally I don't like staying off site. If we go again I would most definitely book again”
“I'm over 40 and will never book anything else again - they rock!”
“This was my first festival, and I had the most amazing time. I think this was largely due to all the usual 'negatives' of camping being alleviated by the PodPad choice.”
“The team were absolutely amazing and made the festival even better. We couldn't have wished for better service and on site assistance. So friendly!!! Loved them!”
“Thought we'd try something different. Been going to festivals for the last ten years and always in a tent. Really enjoyed not being in a tent this year.”
“Comfortable, no tents to carry or set up. No sleeping mats to carry.”