Join us at Bloodstock - the UKs No1 Metal Festival!
There’s no better way to enjoy the most metal weekend of the year than by camping in the Serpent's Lair. Once you arrive on site you will be met by the event management staff, hosts and hostesses who will direct you to your camping area to show you to your exclusive furnished accommodation.
Enjoy the many benefits Serpents Lair VIP camping has to offer including:
• Access to the Arena and Campsite from Noon on Thursday to 10am on Monday.
• Private Entrance with free parking directly across the road from your camping area.
• Complimentary hot showers and private rest rooms facilities.
• Pamper Parlour including hairdryers, straighteners and mirrors
• 10% Discount voucher on Bloodstock merchandise purchased at the festival.
• Free Serpents Lair T-shirt and goody bag including laminate with stage times.
• Access to the Hospitality Area including the Serpents Lair VIP bar
• Priority Access to the bands signing tent (except headliners).
• Hospitality Staff on hand to ensure you’re well looked after all weekend.
• Campsite Information Hub.
Every guest must hold a valid Serpents Lair VIP pass to stay in the Serpents Lair campsite
“For the past 7 years I have taken my own tent. After this year there is no going back. Thoroughly enjoyed podpadding. Your staff were marvellous. Well done!”
“You were great and the cost of this was a treat for us, but the whole package made it such great value. Your team were brilliant and a real credit to your organisation!”
“Chose Podpads because they looked friendly and fun, would love to stay again :)”
“Loved staying as dry and as clean as possible in the good old British weather Loved the Podpads social experience”
“Your staff on site are amazing I can't praise them enough! The guy who showed us to the tent was fab, telling the kids they were going to sleep in a circus tent - brilliant!”
“Great atmosphere in the boutique site. Everyone is like minded including the staff and it just feels like one big family! We will be back again next year without a doubt. This time I think we will get an Octopad as they looked brilliant”