Information below is from 2017.
Join us at Bloodstock - the UKs No1 Metal Festival!
There’s no better way to enjoy the most METAL weekend of the year than by camping in the SERPENTS LAIR. Once you arrive on site you will be met by the event management staff and hostesses who will direct you to your camping area to show you to your exclusive furnished accommodation.
Enjoy the many benefits Serpents Lair VIP camping has to offer including:
• Access to the Arena and Campsite from Midday Thursday to 10am Monday.
• Private Entrance with FREE parking directly across the road from your camping area
• Complimentary ‘hot’ showers and private rest rooms facilities.
• 10% Discount Voucher on Bloodstock merchandise purchased at the festival.
• FREE Serpents Lair T-shirt and Goody bag including laminate with stage times.
• Access to the Hospitality Area including the Serpents Lair ‘VIP’ bar with over 100 Real Ales and Ciders to choose from.
• Priority Access to the bands signing tent (except headliners).
• 24 hour Hospitality Staff on hand to ensure you’re well looked after all weekend
• Campsite Information Hub
Every guest must hold a valid Serpents Lair VIP pass to stay in the Serpents Lair campsite
Fill out the form below and we will email you as soon as we are taking bookings.
Our Bellepads offer an exciting twist to festivals and events, bringing colour and vibrancy to boutique camping...
The Podpad is our tried and tested signature product, leading the way in the boutique fields for over a...
The Luxpad offers increased floor space and head height, bringing home from home comforts to any field, festival or...
Bunkpads are built with the same external structure as the Luxpad but are kitted out to provide accommodation for 4...
The Octopad provides a fantastic communal space for living and sleeping.
“Arriving and having a tent already set up is easy.!”
“Loved the shelf and thecoffee cups. Also the socket for phone charging. The bed was quite comfortable too.”
“You should be very proud of the service you provide. The logistics of getting everything into the field, setting up and pulling down again afterwards must be huge. Well done!!”
“My daughter stayed in a Podpad at the Isle of Wight, and as a seasoned festival goer, said she wouldn't ever camp again. I thought that was a good recommendation and thought we'd give it a try. Now, we feel the same!”
“Had an absolutely fabulous time and wouldn't hesitate to come back again ! Met some lovely people in our street (as we called it) and have made some fabulous new friends. A brilliant concept !! Thank you Podpads”
“Great staff, very helpful!”